Friday, May 21, 2010

Did you notice who wasn't there?

When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her."

John 8:7 (NIV)

They brought a woman accused of adultery to Jesus wanting Him to tell them it was OK to stone her. Did you notice who wasn't there? The Washington Post wasn't covering the story. Nor was the New York Times. Not CNN, MSNBC, or FoxNews. Not Huffington Post or DrudgeReport. Not Gawker. Not TMZ. Nope, our mainstream media completely missed out on this story. But did you see story on such-and-such about so-and-so? I'll send you the link. Ha, I can't believe what they've done! They deserve what's coming to them! Let him who is without sin... My sin? What do you mean? I'm just relaying something I saw on... It wasn't me saying anything in the first place. Shouldn't you be reproving the MSM for reporting salacious stories like this? What? How many fingers are pointing back at me? Come on, give me a break. There's a speck in your eye! Don't you know that! You expect me to get it out for you? Forget it! I'm not going to help you! (I can't because of this darn log in my eye.)

No comments: