Sunday, July 18, 2010

To See His Face

One thing I ask of the LORD,
      this is what I seek:
      that I may dwell in the house of the LORD
      all the days of my life,
      to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD
      and to seek him in his temple.

Psalm 27:4 (NIV)

A busy morning today and I never got around to blogging. I was up early to spend some time in the Word (as usual) and to get myself ready to head up to church for rehearsal and to play in the worship band today. Both of my sons wanted to go along with me so I had to keep them on task in getting ready. I had a wonderful time at church today: the Word was preached, the worship singing was good (and the band pretty good), a few families that we're friends with celebrated a family member's baptism today. All in all, a good day with God's people. Oh, to have more days like this!

No comments: