Friday, June 12, 2009

Thank God It's Friday: Thank God for inquisitive children

This is the second of my Thank God It's Friday posts where I'm taking some time to thank God for things other than Friday. Today, I'd like to thank God for inquisitive kids. I've got two of them and I thank God everyday for them.

The older of my inquisitive ones is a man of a million questions. He's well known for asking questions. He has a hunger to learn and to figure out how things work. It serves him well. He's probably the one that will grow up to be an engineer or a scientist. My younger inquisitive one is a master of hypothetical questions. When he gets on a roll, almost every sentence he speaks begins with "What if..." Often times the questions get sillier as they go on, but it shows the depths of his imagination. He'll be the creative story teller.

No comments: