Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Five albums I bought while out of town

Whether I was traveling or visiting relatives, these are five albums/CDs that I bought while out of town. In no particular order:

  1. AC/DC - If You Want Blood You've Got It
    I bought it at Sam Goody while visiting my granparents in Philadelphia. My grandmother even let me listen to it on their record player. I kept the volume pretty low...
  2. Pat Benatar - Crimes of Passion
    I bought this one while in Nashville visiting grandparents. My teenage mind thought that rock albums should be cheaper in Nashville since they only listen to Country music there. My teenage mind was wrong.
  3. David Bowie - Let's Dance
    I bought this one while at the beach with friends right after graduating from high school. It rained most of the week so we saw movies and played arcade games and I bought a few albums.
  4. DC Talk - Jesus Freak
    I bought this at a Baptist bookstore in Nashville after seeing DC Talk at the Youth Specialties Convention.
  5. The Violet Burning
    I bought this at the Virgin Megastore in Times Square while at a conference in NYC. I listened to it about the whole train ride home.

No comments: