Friday, November 27, 2009

Thank God It's Friday: Day after Thanksgiving Edition

Yesterday was Thanksgiving and I certainly have a lot to be thankful for. Here's just a little:

  • I am loved by God
  • He sent His son to die on the cross so that I could have a relationship with him
  • The Holy Spirit guides me day-by-day
  • I am blessed with a good job that I have been at for almost fourteen years
  • I have a wonderful wife to whom I have been married for over twelve years
  • I have a nine year old son who has the heart of a servant
  • I have a six year old son who has more energy than I know what to do with
  • I've got two cars - both of which at the moment have almost full tanks of gas
  • I own three electric guitars, two acoustic guitars, a five-string electric bass, an acoustic bass, a mandolin, a banjo, a mountain dulcimer (which I share with my wife), another acoustic guitar (which was bought for my wife but lives in my music room), a clarinet, and perhaps a few other musical instruments that are hiding around here (not to mention my wife's piano and the boys' guitars)
  • I could go on, but I'm enjoying a movie with my family at the moment...

No comments: