Thursday, January 13, 2011

S.I.M.O.N.

Eleven years ago today, God gave me the wonderful gift of a son.

  • S is for Servant. He has a servant's heart and is always willing to help out - especially at church.
  • I is for Inquisitive. He's a boy of a million questions. He wants to learn. He wants to understand.
  • M is for Meek. "Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth." (Matthew 5:5) He is humbly patient.
  • O is for dOnuts. The last donut I ate sure looked like an "O"! He is my frequent partner for a quick Saturday morning trip to Dunkin Donuts to get a dozen donuts for the family!
  • N is for Nice. He is kind and gentle and one of the nicest people I know.
  • Happy Birthday son. I love you!

    1 comment:

    Jennifer said...

    Daddy -

    Thank you for the blog post. I love you too!

    Simon