Thursday, January 20, 2011

I.A.N.

OK, son #2 turns eight years old today! I won't say as much about him, because his names two letters shorter!

  • I is for Inquisitive - though his brother has a three year head start, this boy is trying to catch up in the total number of questions asked! He's really good at hypothetical questions, too!
  • A is for Athletic - This boy loves to run and jump and wrestle and throw and the list goes on. He's not like me who can sit and watch sports on TV for a long time, he wants to be in the action.
  • N is for Nonstop - just like the energizer bunny, he keeps going and going and going. His energy is a good match for our puppy. How I wish I had his energy!
  • Happy Birthday son, I love you!

    1 comment:

    Jennifer said...

    wow - our blogs are very similar. Lacking posts!!!!!lol